Contractor bonding is an important part of a contractor’s business.
Contractor bonding is an important part of a contractor’s business. Having a well managed surety bond portfolio, will definitely give your company a competitive edge.
Wether you are a general contractor, developer, road builder, sewer and water main contractor, site servicer, mechanical contractor, plumbing contractor, electrical contractor or a subcontractor of any type, contact us to discuss your current or future contractor bonding needs.
- Bid Bonds
- Agreements to Bond/Consents
- Performance Bonds
- Labour & Material Payment Bonds
- Maintenance Bonds
- Prequalification Letters
Any business in the construction industry is exposed to several factors whether environmental or economic. These factors can seriously affect the ability of the company, to complete a project within the expected time and budget.
Some of the construction coverage’s we offer:
- Commercial General Liability (CGL)
- Builders Risks / Course of Construction
- Wrap-up Liability Programs
- Professional Liability
- Contractors Equipment Floaters
- Environmental & Pollution